QS University Rankings
Universidad Austral leads the Argentine ranking in terms of graduate employability at the QS World University Rankings..
- #1 in Argentina in terms of graduate employability (QS Graduate Employability Rankings)
IAE Business School
Universidad Austral’s IAE Business School boasts the renowned “triple crown”, as it features the world’s three leading accreditations for international business schools. These top accreditations are awarded by:
- Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
- Association of MBAs (AMBA)
- European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS)
At international rankings, IAE ranks among the bests business schools in Argentina and Latin America.
- #1 in Argentina: Financial Times (Executive Education); America Economía (Masters); Apertura
- #1 Private in Argentina: Eduniversal Business School Ranking 2019
- #2 in Argentina: QS Global MBA Rankings
- #7 in Latin America: QS Global MBA Rankings
School of Business Sciences
The Agribusiness Master Program at Universidad Austral’s School of Business Sciences ranks at the top of Latin America’s best Agribusiness MBA programs in the most prestigious ranking for this category. And at the second place of the world.
- Eduniversal: #2 among Agribusiness MBAs around the world. and #1 in Latin America
Austral University Hospital
Universidad Austral’s Hospital is the first Argentine hospital and one of the first around the world to have been awarded the topmost certification as “Academic Hospital” by the Joint Commission International.
In addition, it stands among the four top hospitals in América Economía magazine’s Best Latin American Hospitals and Clinics ranking and was chosen as Argentina’s Best International Hospital in 2016 by the International Healthcare Commission (Atlanta, Georgia)
- América Economía: #4 in the only ranking for Latin American hospitals and clinics
- International Healthcare Commission’s Best International Hospital in Argentina in 2016.