Students from most countries can enter Argentina as tourists. Nevertheless, if you will stay longer than 90 days, you need to request a temporary visa. The visa is requested once in Argentina. The paperwork should be started within the first month of arrival.

Do I need a Visa to enter Argentina?



Students staying for a semester or a year should get a visa at the Migrations Office (depending on your nationality – please click the button above).

The process should be started within 30 days.















For further information, download the Visa procedure