QS University Rankings
Universidad Austral ranks among Argentina´s top two universities and leads the Argentine ranking among private universities at the QS World University Rankings. It also ranks among the top ten universities in Latin America and among the world’s top 30 universities under 50. In addition, Universidad Austral stands out in these rankings as the Latin American university with the best faculty-student ratio, featuring one professor every six students, and it tops Argentina’s chart in terms of graduate employability –a metric that shows the collaborative work conducted by the University and major companies to provide job opportunities and to fund research projects and scholarships, among other endeavors.
- #2 in Argentina
- #1 private university in Argentina
- #1 among Latin America’s universities under 50 (QS Top 50 Under 50)
- #1 in Argentina in terms of graduate employability (QS Graduate Employability Rankings)
- #11 university in Latin America
IAE Business School
Universidad Austral’s IAE Business School boasts the renowned “triple crown”, as it features the world’s three leading accreditations for international business schools. These top accreditations are awarded by:
- Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
- Association of MBAs (AMBA)
- European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS)
At international rankings, IAE ranks atop all other business schools in Argentina and among the best in Latin America.
- #1 in Argentina: Financial Times (Executive Education); QS Global MBA Rankings; America Economy (Masters); Opening
- #3 in Latin America: Eduniversal Business School Ranking 2018
- #4 in Latin America: QS Global MBA Rankings
- #1 in Latin America in return on investment: QS Global MBA Rankings
- #1 in Power of Network and Internationalization (in Argentina): América Economía (Masters)
School of Business Sciences
The Agribusiness Master Program at Universidad Austral’s School of Business Sciences ranks among Latin America’s best Agribusiness MBA programs in the most prestigious ranking for this category.
- Eduniversal: #10 among Agribusiness MBAs around the world.
Austral University Hospital
Universidad Austral’s Hospital is the first Argentine hospital and one of the first around the world to have been awarded the topmost certification as “Academic Hospital” by the Joint Commission International.
In addition, it stands among the four top hospitals in América Economía magazine’s Best Latin American Hospitals and Clinics ranking and was chosen as Argentina’s Best International Hospital in 2016 by the International Healthcare Commission (Atlanta, Georgia)
- América Economía: #4 in the only ranking for Latin American hospitals and clinics
- International Healthcare Commission’s Best International Hospital in Argentina in 2016.